TRIZ Level 1 Practitioner Workshop 16-17 Jan 2017
Date: 16-17 January 2017
Venue: Institute of Visual Informatics, UKM
Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Instructor: Dr Ang Mei Choo, Dr Ng Kok Weng, Mr Cher Dong Theng (All are certified Instructors for TRIZ Level 1)
Innovation and the capacity to innovate are among the most important factors that affect an organization’s competitiveness and performance. The future advancement of Malaysian economy depends on the innovativeness and creativity of the people. Therefore, creativity and innovation should be fostered at all levels of education. One way to learn and teach INNOVATION in a systematic way is called TRIZ. ‘TRIZ’ is the Russian acronym for the “Theory of Inventive Problem Solving”. TRIZ methodology uses logic, past knowledge and research to the problem-solving process with its structured and algorithmic approach. The proposed TRIZ program is aimed to provide individuals with High Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) to enhance the creativity and innovation abilities. Individuals will be trained to sharpen their mind and learn how to solve challenging real world problems. This program introduce them systematic problem solving skill using TRIZ models and tools. Topics include Structured Problem Solving Process, Function Analysis, Cause & Effect Chain Analysis, Trimming, Engineering Contradictions, Contradiction Matrix and 40 Inventive Principles.
- Provide an overview of TRIZ concept and tools
- Understand the TRIZ inventive problem solving process
- Gain the fundamentals of inventive problem solving and innovative thinking
- Learn how to solve problems cleverly by applying the TRIZ tools
- Enable immediate usage and enable participants to guide others to use the TRIZ tools
- Generate the interest on TRIZ and motivate participants to learn the full tool-kit of TRIZ tools
Upon successful completion of this workshop, participants will receive an official Malaysia TRIZ Innovation Association (MyTRIZ) Level 1 certificate. Subsequent attendance to advanced TRIZ classes will be awarded higher level certification and recognition.
RM500 per pax